Art Store

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Beat My Child With Teachers Standing Near

There are so many things going through my head this morning. Ariana opened up to us about the attack yesterday. She told us she thought they were going to kill her. When I think of her on the ground balled up, crying, thinking she was going to die because these 10 kids were attacking her it kills me. We are trying to narrow down who did what. I know the school took names yesterday, and they said the kids who had physical contact with her will be dealt with severely, but that is not enough. She does not want to go back to that school. She said mom, if I go back can I stay in and read at recess? I am taking her out of that school first thing Monday morning.

Where were the teachers? They were standing across from these children as they beat my child. I don't understand how 4 teachers can not see a gang of children doing this. She has bruises on her legs and her back hurt last night. We took her to the ER and they did a work up on her. They saw bruises and diagnosed her with chest and leg contusions from an aggravated assault. We went to the police station and they told us we had to make the report with the policeman at her school on Monday. I don't see why.

This is Ariana. She loves eating different foods and reading books. Pray for her.



No comments: