Art Store

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

If You Could Meet Any Woman From The Bible Who Would You Meet?

For the past few weeks I've been doing a lot of thinking about the Virtuous Woman. In Proverbs we hear about the virtuous woman and how she's basically this Superwoman. She's able to do so many different things and she seems to have this amount of energy that I've never seen , so if I could pick any woman from the Bible, it would be her.

One of the questions, I'd like to ask her is how do you sell your things for your family ? I try , but it isn't easy. I would ask her about her children. Did her kids fight, did they fight all the time? Will it ever end?

If I could meet anyone from the Bible man or female, I think it would be a toss-up between Jesus and God . I know some people believe that they are one.  I'm still confused about that. I guess I just wish I could sit down and ask all of the questions that I have and get all of the answers from his mouth.

I'm not saying that I don't trust the Bible because I do I trust it, but I would just like to have those words to fall back on, from his mouth. I still can remember my dad's voice but when it comes to my mom's voice I don't really remember her voice that well.

Just me thinking outloud. 

No comments: