Art Store

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dad is In The Hospital Again

He was doing pretty bad this weekend so my sisters and I agreed it was the best thing to do. He was not eating and he wasn't really there. This weekend I plan to go back home and plant a garden. I have never used the tracker, but I know how much he loves planting things, so I will give it a try. I can't take off work because I am in my first 6 months of probation for my new job. It is a mandatory entry probation. I don't have the focus to write focus, so I will just log it in my blog.

You know, I teach people how to cope with their emotions. I'm afraid I will not be able to cope with my emotions if he dies. I started writing fiction stories after my mom died, I just don't know what I will do. I feel like a stupid ass. I can't focus on anything...I know if I don't use my coping skill which happens to be writing, I will start back drinking. So, write I must.

 

No comments: