Art Store

Monday, December 10, 2012

2nd Review for Virgin Retribution

This review is a three star, but the reviewer felt the book had notable flaws. Let me explain! The reason I picked to go away from the traditional spelling of names was because I wanted my characters to be different. I know you would traditionally spell Karla with a C, but I wanted to spice it up a little. My sister's name is Carla by the way! LOL One of my characters is named Kake! I didn't spell it Cake, I guess I felt it was too food like! Okay focus! I did it intentionally. I love making up odd names! I guess this time it bit me in the butt! I wanted to shake things up a bit! I'm sorry if those spellings put anyone off. As for anything else I had to stay in character. I don't think any two characters sound a like. Characters are like people. We all speak differently. Some of us speak proper English, and some of us don't! While one reviewer felt the book was well written the other reviewer didn't! This is common! However, at the end of the day I still have two three star reviews. I'm focusing on the good! I'll list the links below.

http://www.amazon.com/Virgin-Retribution-Reversal-Series-ebook/dp/B00AIA3VCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355171299&sr=8-1&keywords=Virgin+Retribution

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/472670303 

No comments: