Art Store

Monday, December 10, 2012

Life As I Know It

In random news...

Last Thursday my husband and I witnessed a special act of kindness. We were in line at Goodwill buying his suit for an interview, and this lady walks up beside us. We had my daughter a winter coat and a light sweater. She handed the lady a card and she was like I'll be buying this. We were like nooo, you don't have to do that. She told us she knew that, but she wanted to. She gave us two toys for our girls and of course I was in tears. I wish I knew her name.

In book news...

The Virgin Retribution is now off promotion. It did good while it was on promotion, but as of right now I can't see any benefit from it. I'll try to look at the glass as halfway full. I have good reviews for it. I have two on Smashwords and one on Goodreads. I don't have anything on Amazon yet! I sent out a tweet about it this morning. I basically gave the info for the review on Goodreads. I forgot to put the information about the reviews on Smashwords. I'll still a little fearful of Twitter. After I first started using Twitter over a year ago, I sent out a lot tweets regarding my books. I didn't really understand the whole concept of SPAM! It resulted in me being blocked by TOR! It's okay I still love them. I would've blocked me too. I think I was sending out eight to ten tweets in a ten minute span. I thought it was okay if you were sending it out to different people. I've learned my lesson! I try to tweet maybe a few times a day now. So, I guess now I'm waiting for my first buyer. If you would like to be that special person, click the link below!

Book info....

This is for the USA and India!
http://www.amazon.com/Virgin-Retribution-Reversal-Series-ebook/dp/B00AIA3VCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355149223&sr=8-1&keywords=virgin+retribution

Germany
http://www.amazon.de/Virgin-Retribution-Reversal-Series-ebook/dp/B00AIA3VCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355149301&sr=8-1

UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Virgin-Retribution-Reversal-Series-ebook/dp/B00AIA3VCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355149371&sr=8-1

Japan
http://www.amazon.co.jp/Virgin-Retribution-Reversal-Series-ebook/dp/B00AIA3VCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355149440&sr=8-1

In mommy news...

This is what my daughter does at school! I wonder if the teacher has any clue that her students are having photo mania during class?


No comments: