Art Store

Monday, April 23, 2012

Writers Don't Sleep


It’s after 2 a.m. I’m up thinking about The Alien Recruitment part two. I think I’ve found the voice that Adversity needs to relate to or mimic. In my opinion finding the voice is very important. There are a few emotions that I need her to display, and I finally understand what they are. After my mother passed away the only thing I wanted to do for a very long time was …hear her call my name. After a while I longed for not only the words , but her touch. When we lose people life doesn’t just go on. It’s funny you hear people say that all the time, but in reality it never happens. I still think about her. So, Adversity will deal with seeing her mother’s death in book two. If you want to know more tune into the show…I created a short audio clip of my thoughts.

No comments: