Art Store

Friday, April 13, 2012

Make Room For "The Honor Class"




So, I think I should do something different. I want to write a new short story....about The Honor Class..We will finish up The Reversal of Time and then go into The Honor Class!

                                                      The Honor Class


        "You have no idea how much I wish you weren’t standing there right now,” Dorian stated as he turned around.


“ We can pretend I’m not. I mean I didn’t see much. Well, I saw you life her off the ground without touching her. However, I didn’t see your face,” said Kera as she closed her eyes.

“Awe I see. You know I can’t leave you here. I can’t let you tell anyone about me.”

“Look at me! My eyes are closed. I can’t see your face. So, what could I really tell?”

“You could tell people about me.”

“Why would I tell anyone? Can’t you put a spell on me or something? Maybe you could make me forget what I saw.”

“ Open your eyes.”

“No way! If I open my eyes you will kill me.”

“I said open your eyes.”

Kera opened her eyes and noticed a blank face staring back at her. She closed her eyes, and opened them once more. The face still appeared to be as blank as the first time. Slowly Kera started to back away , but before she was far enough the features started to appear.

“NO!” yelled Kera as she placed her pale fingers over her eyes.

“It’s too late! You saw me.”

“No, I didn’t. I didn’t see anything. I hid before your eyes could reach me.”

“What do you mean?”

“For some reason I couldn’t see your face.”

“What are you talking about? Of course you could see my face.”

“Did you see my reflection in your eyes?”

“I don’t think I did.”

“Well there, you see I’m telling you the truth.”

“You know I’m a warlock.”

“That is the only thing I know. I don’t know anything else about you. I know your hair is jet black, and I know your skin is the color of the sand on a cloudy day.”

“My name is Dorian, and I live near you.”

“Well, Dorian, I didn’t ask you for that information.”

“I figure you need to know who I am so that you will understand that I will come for you if this gets out. I know who you are, and I know where you live.”

  Kera turned around and walked back into the night. The next day at school Kera was suspicious of everyone that had black hair. No matter what she did or who she spent time with she felt eyes closing in on her. Finally after the sixth bell rang she decided to ditch seventh period and head home.

“Hey, I’m Deason ! I’m in your first period class.”

No comments: