Art Store

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Live Revisions ..Click The Show



If you would like to hear revisions or thoughts on some of my short stories please tune into the show. The episode that was recorded this morning talks about revisions and thoughts on The Reversal of Time. For some of you that have been with me from day one you already know that I often post my revisions on the show so my blog readers can hear my thoughts out loud. I really love doing it this way because you get to see what it feels like to write and brainstorm.

My bedtime stories and the short mini stories are often written in the early hours of the morning. If you have any ideas let me know. The one thing I love about my blog is the fact that it houses our relationship. You guys aren't just my readers, but you are my friends. I hope my blog inspires you to go out and do something you love. When you find that something ...do it because you love it. I have found that the only true peace is when you are in harmony with yourself.

Love,

Shelly

You can now read The Vampire's Salvation and The Vampire's War on Dashien for free on my blog. 

No comments: