Art Store

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Did you know?

If you are a fan of my Spreaker.com show you can follow me on twitter, or Facebook and you will be able to hear the show live? You can find my Facebook address on my blog, and my Twitter info. Please help me get the word out about Blend In Harpy Hill. This is a great book! I think great things can happen if we all work together to get the word out.

UK info can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blend-In-Harpy-Hill-ebook/dp/B006SVKZ64

If you are looking for Blend In Harpy Hill for Amazon.com just type in the name. For some reason the link isn't working tonight..Have a great night and remember to follow me on Facebook or Twitter to hear the live shows. Thank you and I have news....I have started working on a new bedtime story!!

No comments: