Art Store

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blend In Harpy Hill

Today Blend In Harpy Hill can be found on Amazon.com. I guess I'm a little anxious now. I remember what it was like to be made fun of when I was in school. I remember what it was like watching my father hit on my mother. At times I wished I could just fade away. There are times in our lives when we can't seem to move around the madness. I guess one of the reasons I picked to center the story around children in abusive situations deals with the fact that it seems to be a never ending ordeal. I just want our youth to know that things get better.Sure we don't turn into mythical creatures and fly away, but life gets better.

I watched Cyber Bully with my daughter this morning. I have seen in on the Netflix site for a while, but I never really wanted to look at it. Well this morning I was on my Facebook page and I noticed someone talking about the movie..So, I thought I would give it a try. It was a great movie to see with my daughter. She enters into high school this year! We talked about the situation, and talked about the importance of communication. I want my children to understand that they can always talk to me.  Anyway..I just wanted to let you know where things are, and how we are doing. Have a great week.


No comments: