Art Store

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fighting the Urge

I haven't felt so out of sorts in a month or two. My books are doing well, and things are looking up! Yet, I feel this odd uneasiness. Oddly these are the moments I crave something the most. I feel like I'm about to jump out of my skin.I hate this feeling. However, it seems to help when I write about it. It's not pretty, but I guess this is my safety net! I guess maybe it helps others who deal with depression to understand that we all deal with it in different ways. I don't understand this..I should be happy and I should be feeling joy, but I feel something else. I know my blog postings are different, but I'm a real person. I have flaws, and I don't want to hide behind them. Maybe that helps me in some small way. Thanks for letting me vent. Have a safe New Year!

Shelly

No comments: