Art Store

Friday, October 7, 2011

Water Moment Please

I haven’t wanted a beer in a very long time. For some reason I can’t shake it, and I’m craving one really bad. I know it’s not a good idea to buy one so I’m trying to push the thoughts out. I’m too frazzled to write. Perhaps, I’m just too much of a scatter brain right now. Have you ever had one of those days that you wished you could jump out of yourself and run? I hate when I feel like this. There really isn’t much that I can do about it. These moods come at the oddest time...GRRRRR
 I have never written about the feelings because they are so darn uncomfortable. OMG It doesn’t help when people come in the same room with me and sing to my music. I’m only listening for calming reasons,…oh gosh. I’m listening to Puddle of Mudd… Blurry. I love that song. I first heard it when we were stationed in Germany. There were many days that I felt like my life was Blurry. I didn’t know how to deal with the fact that my husband was in Iraq and my mother was gone…
I think I’m just stressed out now..The last time I felt this way was at a wedding. I took off in the rain and just drove around for a while until I felt better. I couldn’t stay gone because it was my sister-in-law’s wedding. I wish it were raining now. I would love to feel the drops hit my face. I want to go out for a drink….but my warden aka husband would get upset.  Ok well time to plan my escape…lol

No comments: