Art Store

Friday, October 7, 2011

My Blog Has Nearly Hit 6000 Reads

I’m happy to announce that my blog has seen over 5000 views, and before the night is over it will reach 6000. This is a great thing. I only hope that you will continue to read my blog and follow my show. I realize I might not be normal by many standards; however it’s okay to be a little abnormal from time to time. Before we move forward into the next phase of our journey I just want to say thank you. Thank you for reading my rants, raves, poems, stories, books, and thoughts. As long as I have you I don’t feel so lonely! You are my friends and for that I will always be happy. I hope you have a great weekend, and I look forward to talking to you again. If you haven’t got a chance to hear my show…you’re in luck it’s on my blog! So think about me as always….because I’m always thinking about you.

No comments: