Art Store

Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanks For Reading

I have noticed that a lot of you read my bedtime stories. I didn’t think they would become so popular. I just thought it would be a great idea to write stories that people could hear at night. I hope you like my newest bedtime story. I wrote it last night. It feels so great to know that people have read my work from countries all around the globe. The great thing about reading and writing is that it brings us together. I’m glad that you like my stories. I’m going to post The Vampire’s Salvation and The Vampire’s War on Dashien on my blog tonight. This might not be helping me gain money as an author…However, if you are willing to come to blog every week…you should get something for it. I don’t have anything other than my words. So for this week only until Friday you will be able to read both books here on my blog, I hope you enjoy both books…and thanks for being a fan.

No comments: