Art Store

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Day...

Have you ever felt like you wanted something so bad….yet it seemed to be so far away? I’m sick of waiting…waiting for something, waiting for everything. I just want everything to work out right. I know there are so many of us out there right now. We are all doing the best we can to keep our heads above the water. At least you know ..you are not alone. I’m sure I will feel better later…right now I just want to vent. I want to move away from Texas. I can’t seem to find a job here for nothing. I hear about people who are working on their jobs, and they call in often..It angers me. It angers me because I would love to have that job that you don’t seem to want. I would love to have any job at this point. Oh well I know it will all be over soon enough….yet waiting for it to end..sucks….
Always,
Me Mhm

If anyone has any job leads ...I don't care what it is! As long as it is in the DFW area call me...2146630863

No comments: