Art Store

Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't Give Up

I know times are hard, but you can't give up. This is a scary time that we live in. Some of us have never seen the likes of it before. Yet, I will always believe that it's when are faced with troubles ...that we turn into the people we are truly meant to be. In other words, it's how we deal with the problems that make us who we are. We might not all come from the backgrounds. However, we all want the same things out of life.

So this weekend take the time to do something special for yourself. Go out and smell the flowers, pack a lunch and go to your favorite park. Don't let your problems get the best of you. No matter what comes next we will be okay. When I was a teenager there were two things that I learned. One was the fact that grandma would always have baked sweet potatoes waiting for me when I came over her house. The other thing I learned was that ..I could never ever try to kill myself again because things would get better one day. Always look for things to get better. It might not happen today or tomorrow! Yet it will happen at some point.
 

Have a great weekend, and try not to worry. Everything will be okay.

No comments: