Art Store

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Home

So I found my inspiration for the next week or two in the form of an unknown fan. My husband came up and asked me yet again if I would be working on a new bedtime story tonight. It turns out that you guys aren’t the only fans of the mini stories! It’s an honor to know that he wants to read another one so soon. However, like I was telling him…I only come up with them maybe once or twice a month. The sound of the rain triggered the last story. That sounds so odd when you look at it. I still haven’t finished revisions for The Druid’s Dark Plan. I’m doing it little by little. Oh and notice the book to your side. I put a few of the bedtime stories in the book, as well as my ideas on new writers.  I hope you like it, I don’t know what tomorrow may bring. I’m taking it one day at a time. So, Thanks for reading my blog…I love the fact that I have a home to come to when everything else seems foreign.  My blog is that home..


No comments: