Art Store

Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day Home Alone

Well today was the first day that all three of my children went to school. My morning started at 5:30, and before I knew it I was walking the girls to the bus stop. I walk my children to and from the bus stop because I'm a worry freak! Plus I love saying bye and getting my hugs as they step onto the bus.

After everyone was gone, I applied for more jobs. This time I applied with GISD. Job hunting is a mess. At times I don't know how I'm going to find anything. I have applied for so many jobs, but still the phone doesn't ring. Maybe I will hear something this week. I still have faith. No matter what happens I know God is looking out for me. I look at it this way. For every job that doesn't want to interview me, God made it so. However, it would be so cool to get even the smallest bite. Yet, I understand the reason behind it. If it is meant to be it will be.I guess what I'm saying is that when the right job comes my way..God will bless it.

As for writing...well it's going okay. Nothing out of the norm...I 'm pretty tired so, I guess I will turn in. Have a great night and keep your head up no matter what. Don't give up on looking for jobs. I know it looks bad, but something will come our way. Keep the faith. Maybe we will get calls today..and we will have interviews next week.

Love always...

No comments: