Art Store

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A horrid night.

I hate when I feel like a bit fat nothing is hiding inside of me. I can't seem to find the words to write. I'm just blank like a sheet of paper, without lines. I want it to release..and just pour out of me. Writing to me is a climax. When I can't do it, I get really sad. It's funny everywhere I look I see words that won't come. I hold my hand up to my nose, and wish words would flow out. I look around for anything that might help break the funk, but nothing seems to jump from the shadows. I wish words would jump from the shadows. I would like to finish chapter 5 of Alien Recruitment..Half of the time I can’t remember what I named the damn book. Have you read the new work in chapter 5 ?  I hope it’s good.

 I think my bamboo plant is dying…I keep placing it outside in the day time, but the end of the leaves are still dying. I wonder if I will have bad luck..I wish I could open up my window and dangle my feet in the air..my luck sucks so bad, I could just see my children running in and falling to the first floor. I don't drink anymore..my husband and my oldest daughter hate it when I drink. They act like I have a drinking problem which I don't. I should take a bath, but I don't want to. Oh well...I guess I will take my unhappy self off to bed…I will kick the kids out of my room..HEHEHE You have no clue how good it feels to say kick them out my room. For the longest time all five of us slept in one room..I'm so glad we have a place to stay now. It's not the best place, but nobody can kick us out.

Tomorrow my sister wants to come over and eat dinner. Oh well…

No comments: