Art Store

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Check this out!! My books are doing great.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/category/1018/popular/0/any/shorts

This shows how my books are ranked at this moment on smashwords. I'm happy to know that people are wanting to read my work. Now that we are in the new apartment I have more light, so maybe I can get a little more motivated to finish chapter three of the Alien Recruitment. The last time I worked on it, I freaked out! Chapter three isn't turning out the way I like it, so I might just rewrite chapter three. I'm trying to make the Alien Recruitment longer than The Vampire's Salvation and my other two books. I don't know how many words I want, but I know there are a lot of things that I want to happen before the end comes up.

Anyway if you want to get my books for free you still have 21 days to do it. Just follow the link above and click on it. Leave me a review...I'm in need. Love you all have a great Sunday.

No comments: