Art Store

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cooking...Not working out very well.

Today I cooked peas. I don't cook with salt, because I hate the taste. However, from time to time I try to put other things in our food like seasonings. I didn't have any garlic, adobo, salt, pepper or anything. We just moved in here…we only have one large pot and a skillet.  So, I got this great idea! " Not really" I took crackers and raked the salt off until I had a very very little pile on my plate. Then I put it in the peas. However, it didn’t help….The peas are still horrible. My husband gets home in less than 1 hour, and I don’t have anything else to cook. I made the kids a good lunch, and they had banana bread muffins for breakfast. So I think I will research what I want to cook at the start of the week, and buy the ingredients when we go to the store. I have the best kids in the world…because they eat my food. Well they didn’t eat the hamburger helper surprise I cooked about a month ago. We were at the table eating it…and then my daughter and I looked up at each other and started laughing. It was awful. I’m maybe the worse cook in the world. Well thanks for letting me vent…I hope your dinner turns out better than mine.

No comments: