Art Store

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today was a good day.

I sat at the table and ate lunch with the kids today. My cooking isn't that good. So, at first they tried to hide the fact that they hated it. Then the 13 yr old noticed I was frowning at it, and she was like..."you hate it"..I could only smile. It was awful. I once ate this cheeseburger pie, and I thought I could try to recreate it so to say. Well it didn't work out the way I planned. However, it gave us something to laugh about as we tried to eat it without throwing up!

So everything is okay. I didn't get a call from anyone about a job today. However, I did get a little extra money for food. So, now I can eat a little. I even had enough to buy me a small 16 bag of tea. If anyone would have told me two years ago that we would have went from 60 or 70 thousand a year to 26000 I would have told them yeah right. Both of us went to college, I have a two year degree and I have 3 more classes until I'm finished with my four year in Psychology. My book has been in the top 100 for children's adventure for the UK twice..you would think things were going a little bit better for me. Oh well, that's life. That's the reason I sent out so many resumes yesterday. Maybe I will hear something back tomorrow.

I can't let it get me down because I know there are others out there like me. So to all you poor hearts ..don't give up. Keep looking things can't be this bad forever. Maybe you will get a call tomorrow! Best wishes.

No comments: