Art Store

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Alexis just finished her oatmeal.



Alexis is 13 and most of the time I have to push her into eating. She will take a bite of something and jump on a computer game. So, I have to make sure she eats her entire dish because she is very thin. Ariana eats anything and everything!! Alison on the other hand is more like Alexis. It's hard having children who hate eating. I managed to eat a half of a honey bun. I didn't eat yesterday because we only had enough food for the kids. I didn't think it would help but I drank water with the honey bun so I feel a little better. As long as my kids eat. That's the main goal.

On the job front I appiled for nearly twenty jobs yesterday. Some are out of the state, and some are right here. I know I'll get something..I just need to have faith. You can't find something if you don't look, so I will keep looking. I'm just glad I can give my kids the food that they need. I think that is my biggest worry at times. My sister asked us to pick up two new bills, and that took away some of the food money that we set a side for the month. It shouldn't be like this for long because we are moving near the end of the month I pray anyway. Right now we have our bills, plus we help her with bills at home. The food bill really is the killer. We aren't just buying food for our kids, but for her and her kids too. You would think she would offer to give at least 100 bucks on it, but she doesn't.

As for the AC it's still out. We purchased fans for the house because we couldn't pay to get it fixed. I'm light headed now, and I don't know if it's from the lack of food or the heat. Other than that, there really isn't much going on. My children are looking forward to moving, and so are we. I hate that the veggie garden stays here because I have worked really hard on it. Maybe I can plant something at the new place. Thank you for giving a hoot about my family and our trials.

Maybe someone will call me about an interview today, or maybe someone will tell me I got the job from the interview yesterday. Either one would be nice. 

No comments: