Art Store

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My blog has hit nearly 3000 views...I think that's good!

I wanted to tell you that my blog has hit nearly 3000 views. I'm glad that you like it so much. It's really cool to see that some of you are reading my post from months ago. I'm happy that you care that much. I love the fact that I have people from the US, UK, Denmark, Romania, Russia, and Canada who search my blog on a regular basis. I'm not forgetting my readers from Africa, Ireland,India and China either. You guys are all special to me. If I knew the first thing about turning my blog into a book I would, but I don't! So, you have to read it as it is.

I don't really have any yummy updates for you. I don't care if you don't want to buy all of my books, but I really really want you to get Heart of the Curse. http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Curse-Gypsy-Squad-ebook/dp/B004VMNHT4 US....http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heart-Curse-Gypsy-Squad-ebook/dp/B004VMNHT4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text&qid=1309065531&sr=1-3 UK Please Please get this book because it is my baby. I wrote it for my daughter!

I have to say thank you for hitting the like button on The Vampire's Salvation!! My eyes bugged out when I noticed I have 5 likes. Other than that, I think I will stop begging for tonight. I know it isn't very attractive! LOL Have a great night, and please know that you are my rock. At times I get down, but then I notice that you are still looking at my blog, and I think awwww someone cares..KISSES 

No comments: