Art Store

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Interview tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts please.

I'm a little scared. I want to do well, but I don't think I have anything really nice to wear. I guess I will put on some black pants, and a nice shirt. I need clothes so bad, but I don't buy them because my kids need them. Jon and the girls need clothes more than I do, so I try to get for them. Other than that I think I will be okay. I don't think the job pays a lot of money, but I don't care. I need something to help us get our lives back on track. In this economy you can't be shallow about finding something. In my case, I know what we need. I know that my husband's income is enough to support us, but it will be very hard. So, if God blesses me to get this job it will open up more choices as to where we can live. It's funny I have never looked at life as a game, but life is like a game. The more things you do, the better you can make your life. It's almost like the sims. They have to work hard in order to move up.

How do you get your self respect back once you feel affronted by life? You start by picking yourself up, making sure your shoes are tied, and making your way back on the path called life. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. I might not get the job, or I might get it! However, I know one thing ! I know that my children's lives are directed by the paths that we take as parents. They can have horrible lives or they can have good lives. Above all I know they no matter how defeated I might feel from time to time..someone is looking up to me. Someone is looking at me and judging life by the way they see me live it. So, if you read this before you go to sleep. Do me a favor say a special prayer for me and my family. Perhaps that is the only support we really need.

No comments: