Art Store

Sunday, June 5, 2011

First review for Luck of the Curse

I have to say that my first review is a good one at least  it is to me! It needs work, so I will be trying to fix everything. However from everything that I see ...I think people like it. So far on Book Country 8 people have read it, and three people are following it. As for my weekend, it was okay. I came back and The Vampire's Salvation is doing better in the rankings for America. I sold copies at Amazon, and Barnes and Noble. SO, I'm happy! This week I will work on fixing things. I have been a little sick over the past week because of the heat. We have to replace the fan motor in the AC unit. So, at least we know what we need. Too bad we can't fix it right now.. It looks like we will have more hot days ahead for us. I hope you all had a great weekend. If you would like to review Luck of the Curse you can go to http://www.bookcountry.com/ ! If you are a new writer looking to get reviews for your work, and info on how to make it better...please check the site out. It is a must do!!!!!

See ya...
S.

No comments: