Art Store

Friday, April 22, 2011

Your perceptions are for you to build, so build good ones.

One of my most favorite places on earth is Germany. I recall packing up and getting ready to move there. The number one thing I was told over and over was the “fact” that Germany was racist. When I first got there I was welcomed by the Germans. I felt more at home in Germany than I did in the United States. I met a lot of Americans who stayed in Germany long after their tours just because the place was nice and the people were warm. My point is, sometimes we let other people decide our perceptions for us.

My fear was to let it known to the world that I dream of elves and clerics! I write about elves and vampires. Yes, I said it! I write about fantasy, and I love it. So the idea of the day is to not let color, creed, sex or religion hold you back from getting to know people.

No comments: