Art Store

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bullying Vrs Terrorism



I think it is time to rethink bullying. The more I think about it, the more I think bullying seems like a form of terrorism. Take my daughter’s situation for example. There was a group of children who attacked her, so in order for her to stay free of the children, we will have to move after school is out. Terrorism is a form of bullying. They use it to hurt, kill or hinder people because of their beliefs. Ariana loves rules, so she was disliked for her need to see rules carried out. She told me at one point she was a monitor, and one of the teachers told her she was the best monitor ever. I am a little worried about the future because I know she is safe right now, but that will not be the case in five months. Right now we moved her to another school, but next year the children will feed into the school she should be attending. I hate moving my children, but I would do anything for them to feel safe. I asked her last night how she felt, and she told me she felt safe. I knew she would no longer feel safe at the old school, so my first step was to remove her.

No comments: