Art Store

Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Job

It has been a long time since I last posted something. I now work for a new company and I have traditional work hours. I am really happy about that because the work hours started to interfere with my family life. I don't understand how people work two and three jobs. I respect it, but I don't get it. By the time I make it home, I am so tired. The only thing I want to do is make sure the kids have finished their homework, dinner and go to sleep. I couldn't see a second job getting in the way. Could old age be taking me down?

I have a new picture of Alison at the clinic a week ago. At this point my husband has used up almost all of leave! She had a cold. I thought she had the flu because she had fever. She was still sick three days later. However, this time she was ready for the cam!



She seems to be more upbeat! That's my baby!

No comments: