Art Store

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Working on book three of Virgin Retribution

“It’s now or never.”
“Dawn, don’t rush me,” murmured Kake.
“I’m not rushing you. I’m just saying we need to hurry up. That’s all I’m saying.”
“Steven said he would give us a sign when he was ready for us to come in.”
“How many hours have we been waiting?”
Kake looked down at her watch and tapped on the screen. “We’ve been waiting maybe ten minutes.”
“Ten minutes my ass!”
“My watch says ten minutes.”
Dawn looked at the watch her and shook her head. “Your watch is slow.”
          “Only by twenty minutes.”
          “Why is Steven walking outside with those men?”
Steven was walking out of the door with two tall men looking in the opposite direction. Dawn slowly edged near the corner of the small house while the men walked deeper into the woods.
          “Something is wrong,” insisted Dawn as she stepped over a large piece of wood lying on the ground.
          Kake slowly moved over to her side. Before she could make a sound, a large gun was placed at Steven’s chest. Both stood silently as their friend and their ride was gunned down in cold blood.
          Kake grabbed Dawn by the arm. “We have to get out of here.”
          “He might not be dead, Kake.”

It was too late. 


*****I don't know if I am sold on it yet. I need time to write. Writing is my therapy! ****

No comments: