Art Store

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Diet!

I started a diet last week. So far I'm doing good, but I really want some chocolate pie right now. I think my triggers are boredom. I've noticed I want to eat when I'm not busy. So, right now I'm writing this to ignore the little voice calling out for chocolate. I created a profile on   . It helps me track my weight, food intake and activity. So, if you're wondering what made me decide to go on a diet ,I will tell you. I was in the store last week and I purchased a pair of really nice black pants for work. After I got them home, I couldn't zip them up without having all my life sucked out of me. So, I decided it's time to slim down.  I think we know deep down inside when enough is enough. We have to be careful. At some point we have to say ,I'm not going any higher. I got comfortable. I felt like I was fine. My husband didn't seem to mind about the extra weight, so it didn't bother me. It didn't bother me until I started back shopping. The 14's and 16's I had grown to deal with were now 16's and 18's. I freaked out! I don't want to go any higher. So, now I'm trying to figure out how much weight should I get rid of. I can live with a size 10 or 12. I just don't want to be a size 18. I started back working out, and thanks to the website, I'm eating better. I ate a bowl of Special K for breakfast, and I had a cup of yogurt on the side. I'm trying to figure out what I want for lunch. I had 6 inch tuna sandwiches for Subway two days in a row. Last night I had roasted chicken, mac and cheese, and candy yams! I ate all the yams and left over 60% of the chicken and about 25% of the mac and cheese. I've also started taking vitamins. Wish me luck! Today is my exercise day.


No comments: