Art Store

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Circle of Promotion

It's late and I should be in bed, but I can't get this question out of my head. Does word of mouth still count when it comes to finding new readers? I'm not talking about Twitter, Facebook, or Myspace. I'm talking about word of mouth. Do people go over to different houses and talk about books? I would love to see a modern day literary house like the ones in the novels. I've sold about four books since my free promotion ended. Some of the books that I sold hadn't seen any action in months and the other books were from The Reversal of Time Series. I guess I'm stressing because I don't want to put my book in print. I'm awful at formatting print books. 

Eyes are getting tired...

Thanks for checking out my blog. If you were part of the nearly thousand people who downloaded Virgin Retribution please let me know what you think. Feel free to ask me questions on my blog! Have a nice night.

No comments: