Art Store

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Self Publishing Today

One of the hardest things in the world is trying to be three people in one body. I'm the mother, wife, and the author. Sometimes things can get very crazy. However my love for writing always seems to calm me down. If you are like me, and you have joined the self publishing world, listen up! I have some information for you this morning that could help save you a lot of time. I'm working on my newest book The Alien Recruitment Phidern's Awakening. One of the things I don't want to worry about is the task of finding a great eBook cover. I have been researching websites that offer pictures that can be used for book covers and illustrations. I found a really great website. This website offers photos and other goodies that you can pay for as you need them. They even have a photo of the week. So, if you are looking for great photos, and illustrations head over to http://www.istockphoto.com/ .

                                             The site is easy to use! What more can you ask for?


No comments: