Art Store

Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Look

My blog is more user friendly today! You can now format my blog the way you wish to read it. If you look in the top left corner you will see about six different styles that you can read my blog in. If you like pictures, guess what you can see and read the articles that have pictures attached to them. You can now scroll the side of my blog and read any article or posting that you haven't seen. Never fear the short stories are still active. If you click at the top of the blog you will see the stories and you can pick the links you wish to see. I hope this helps cut down on any confusion. I can't wait to see your reaction. If you like it leave a comment and let me know what you think? If you don't like it...still leave a comment and tell me what you think . Have a great day, and thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. 

No comments: