Art Store

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Up Early




It is very early and my meds have worn off! I'm glad because I felt like a zombie. My head feels a lot better. I was lucky most of the time I was in and out of sleep, but I could still feel some of the pain. My girls gave me mixed reviews on the bedtime story last night. Ariana was bothered because it didn't have a happy ending. I will try to go back to bed at least for a hour. Maybe my body will allow it!

It's hard writing these bedtime stories each and every night. Each night a different story. Maybe tonight we can try a longer bedtime story that will last a week. So I guess I can tell it in stages. If you have small children please take the time to read to them, or tell them stories. I remember when I was growing up. The only thing I wanted was for someone to take up time with me when I was younger. However, as I grew older it no longer mattered.I retreated to my room, and often times I would have to be forced to come out.

Well I'm going to get some rest while I still can...Maybe I can fight the urge for strawberry ice cream. LOL   

No comments: