Art Store

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sometimes Husbands Don't Understand

I'm writing this tonight because I'm a little ticked. I guess it's better to blog it than to argue over it. I was a little down because Blend In Harpy Hill hasn't sold anything in the UK yet and I told Jonathan about it. Instead of getting a "It will do fine"...I got a "Oh here we go again, I told you to have fun with writing." I love writing, but I don't think it's wrong to want my books to reach readers. Anyway I can barely see right now, for some reason my eyes are acting kind of odd tonight. I'm going to bed. Before I go I just want you to know...that it's okay to care about your craft. The whole world might not understand it, but you do.

Good night!

I will never give up on pushing my books out to potential readers. You know there are two kinds of people in this world. You have the kind that stop at the first sight of resistance, and then you have those who push their way in. I will give all I have because I love writing, and writing is in my heart. If you pack up and run at the first sign of trouble you will never do anything in life.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006SVKZ64/ref=s9_simh_gw_p351_d0_g351_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=01X5FTFCJDA3H55RBCT5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

No comments: