Art Store

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Thank you for holding the fort down! I have noticed a few of you have still been checking in to see when I would return. I should be ready to post new chapters for The Druid's Dark Plan this weekend. I had some really great ideas come to me over the past week. I hope everyone has been doing well. I noticed The Alien Recruitment sold on Smashwords about two days ago! Thank you for that! I also noticed it sold yet again in the UK today. So as always I am grateful to you. I wish everyone was able to read my books, that is one reason why I try to post things on my blog. I might not be the best writer in the world, but I'm here for you. This has been a crazy week, and I am really glad it's over. I can't wait to post the new chapters and as always I love the fact that you think about me even when I'm away! LOL I will pick up with the show this weekend , so be ready!

Love,
S.B

I 'm just happy to be back!!!!

No comments: