Art Store

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crickets Please

I’m having such a hard time getting really motivated right now. I’m still working on revisions for The Druid’s Dark Plan. Every time I go forward I retrace my steps only to find out that I missed something. So, now I am in chapter 5 working on revisions yet again. I don’t know when I will be able to finish the book because there are so many things that keep popping up. Before I move on I know I want chapter 1-9 to be perfect, or nearly perfect. The children are home from school because of the state fair…I can never focus when people are yelling around me. I love my children…but I need a small house on top of my apartment just for my writing. LOL I wonder how did other mothers do it? Sometimes it’s hard to find the words because chaos is floating around your mind. I need chocolate…

No comments: