Art Store

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My UK fans...

Where do I start? As an active blogger, I never really know who reads my blog. I know I have people reading it from all over the world, and I am so happy. Today I noticed that The Heart of the Curse is now ranked in the neighborhood of 11,000 in the UK. This is a big deal for me because out of everything that I have written in my life, this is the one book that I want you to read. It’s funny because when I wrote it, we were homeless. I wrote it for my daughter. It took her a while before she could read it because it was so close to home. However, now things are better, she is having a friend come over for the first time in nearly two years.

The story is fiction ,but it has a hint of reality to it. If you like ghost stories, and if you want to check it out…please do. I hope you enjoy it.
This is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heart-Curse-Gypsy-Squad-ebook/dp/B004VMNHT4.

Thank you so much.

No comments: