Art Store

Monday, July 18, 2011

Worried tonight.

I had to put up a different cover for The Vampire's War on Dashien, and it doesn't look as good as the other one. I'm afraid that the readers will hate it. I couldn't get the other cover to crop worth a damn. So, in order for it to be put into the premium catalog for Smashwords is had to be longer than what it was. This is the first book cover change that I'm really scared about. I have worked so hard on my books, so I really want the readers to love them from cover to end. I guess this is one of the hard things about self publishing. Everything really does fall on you the author. 

Anyway..let me tell you about this odd dream I had last night. I was in a boat with some fishermen. The boat had this open space in the center where you could look down into the ocean. I looked a little further down and I saw a killer whale and great white shark fighting. We all got scared and found shelter under the ocean. Well when we came back up the whale and shark were no longer in the water. They were gone. I looked in the same direction and i saw two dolphins swimming in the area. All the threats were gone.

Now I don't know if this has to do with writing. However when I was working on chapter four for the Alien Recruitment last night something happened to me for the first time. I made myself cringe, and jump on this one scene I was working on. It was so awesome...the next feeling was like a high from something I have ever known. If you are thinking drugs...think again...i have never in my life tried them...so no a natural high.

If you get a chance read  the new post for Alien Recruitment...chapter four...if you haven't read any of it you might want to start at one.

Other than that I will be okay...I'm going to bed. Kisses and hugs! Don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments: