Art Store

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I will try to make cookies today. Maybe they will be okay.

As many of you know...I can't cook. I try, but cooking is rather hard. Yesterday I was trying to help my husband with dinner , but he ran me out the kitchen. He was like oh nooo, you just go over there and I will do this. Dinner was good. However, I don't want my husband cooking better than I do. I should go to cooking school. I mean women are supposed to know how to cook! At least that is what I am told over and over. So, I will try my hardest to bake cookies today. I wish I could mail them to you so you could feel my delight! However if they are horrid...then it could be very different.

 On another note...I went over my sister's house yesterday and the watermelons are doing well. However, everything else died. So, I was a little sad about that because when we lived with her I watered the garden twice a day. Our apartment is too small for a garden, so it looks like my garden days are over with for now.

Happy Sunday...
Wish me luck with the cookies

No comments: