Art Store

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Waiting for a word....

Today I'm in one of those moods again. I hate when I get like this. It comes out of the blue for no reason really. My books are doing well on Smashwords people are getting both The Vampire's Salvation and Heart of the Curse. However, this job thing is really getting me down. I keep checking my resume status and I'm still in the running. I just wish someone would call me. I keep checking the phone, and then I check my status. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but I just want to be back to normal.

We have a new apartment, and that is a big deal. It was so hard sleeping with our children in the same room for all those months. Five people in a room is horrible. Yeah, if you read Heart of the Curse that part was true...it was about us. We couldn't get an apartment because of Jon's temp job, but now that he has a full time job with the AG we can start the climb again. As for myself, I feel like I'm letting my family down and I don't know what to do. I go on interviews, send out resumes, promote my books, but still I feel like it isn't enough. I hope someone calls me this week. I have got to find something before school starts back because I need to get the kids school clothes. I have applied with the state, gov , and local organizations.

Well, I guess that's my vent for today... Now I will see how my rice pudding turned out..Don’t ask!

No comments: