Art Store

Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Longer Homeless!!!

Well we moved in the apartment this weekend. The apartment is nice. Well, it's nice compared to all five of us sleeping in one room. My daughter told me she can finally have people over again. The girls are having a little too much fun because they won't calm down for anything. We were able to get everything in the apartment, now in the following weeks I might try to hit up some garage events and buy some art work. Right now my walls are bare and brown. I don't have anything on them, but it doesn't matter. It felt so good to sleep in the apartment for the first time last night. My husband tossed and turned a little. In news regarding my bookss...it looks good! At least I think it does.

I wanted to get in on this summer event from smashwords, so I put my books on there for free. Three of my books are ranked on the first page for Young Adult under 25000 words category. You can check the link out here...http://www.smashwords.com/books/category/1018/popular/0/any/shorts

Friends from Russia! Thank you for checking out my post within my blog. It means a lot to me when new people check out my blog because I'm a little nobody! It's so cool to know someone cares about what I think. I hope you like what you read, and keep reading!

So, I'm happy! This weekend we have a place to stay. Right now I'm going to take a bath in MY bathtub!!!
 

No comments: