Art Store

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Morning..Books Books and did I mention my books?

Well so far they are doing really good on Smashwords. I'm happy about that. I love to read, and I'm glad Smashwords is giving other people a chance to read this month for free depending on the author and the book. I grew up in an abusive house so reading was my only out. I want everyone out there that reads this to get something. It doesn't have to be from me, it can be from anyone! I just want to help these authors get respect for trying to grab their dreams. It takes a lot of guts to self publish no matter what some people might think. As for my books I have a coupon on them both....so you can get them for free. I'm really happy about this because I know there are some people out there who can't pay a dollar right now. I only wish I could find Cowboy. I wish someone could give him a NOOK or Kindle. He hangs out at the 7'11 store in El Paso by the Brown Bag Sandwich deli. The homeless people really are gems, and if you ever get the chance to do something nice for anyone in that situation please do so. Many of you know we just got an apartment. It was hard on my family. So, if you can make the smallest difference please do so because people don't just wake up one day and say I think I'll be homeless today. If any of you are in the El Paso area...stop by and tell Cowboy the book lady said hello. He was the first homeless person I got to know. I learned a lot about people..Most of all I learned that everyone likes to read..no matter their status in life. If you want to get my books for free this month go to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/67215 and
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/68289.

Have a great day.

No comments: