Art Store

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Vampire's Salvation..Please download your copy today.

Hey guys I just wanted to remind you that you can get a copy of The Vampire's Salvation off my blog. Just click on the link and download it from Amazon. If you are not sure you want to buy it from Amazon go to Barnes and Noble.com and type in The Vampire's Salvation. For those of you who follow my blog you know that I could really use the support right now. So please please help me out. I need all the support I can get right now. If everything goes well, by the end of the month I will have enough for a deposit on a new place. So keep your fingers crossed for us, and tell someone about my book. If you would like to read it and you just don't have the buck to do it, let me know I will list it for free on Friday. However, if you really like me and want to help me out please buy a copy off your kindle, or nook. If you are in one of those countries that doesn't have e-book downloads yet go to your Amazon. I love you all thanks so much.

US Amazon
The Vampire's Salvation (Two Worlds One Hope)

  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004VGVAE4
UK Amazon
Permalink:

France Amazon
The Vampire's Salvation: Two Worlds One Hope

Canada Amazon
The Vampire's Salvation

Thank you sooooooo much.

No comments: