Art Store

Monday, June 27, 2011

The job front...

I sent my resume out to a certain company of Friday. I was told I would hear something back this week. I hate the wait game. My stomach ties up into tiny knots. I had an appointment for food stamps set for tomorrow, but I canceled it. As horrible as things might be right now I have to keep faith. I have a typing test on Friday for another job, so maybe just maybe someone will pick me up. I don't want to get on food stamps. I thought after my husband found his job with the attorney general everything would ease up a little. I didn't think it would be so hard finding a job now that the children are out of school. I don't have to be picky about the position I take as long as it offers something. I figured out what I have growing in my garden. I have watermelons, broccoli and green beans growing. Sadly, I won't be here to see them fully mature. I water them everyday twice a day , but I don't think my sister will continue after I'm gone.

The watermelon vine is so large now, and I bet soon little watermelons will grow. It would be nice if she continued to water it. I have put so much work into it. As for everything...I don't know how it's going. Nobody is really buying Heart of the Curse, and it's too bad because it is a really good book. Right now my real life is a little too complicated. Maybe tomorrow I will get a call about the job I told you about. Can you do be a favor? Can you just pray for us? We need strength and guidance.  So, I'm going to bed now...I hope everyone wakes up tomorrow, and I hope your day is better than today.

No comments: