Art Store

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Marketing with Caution

I found out today that my book The Torn Veil of Dashien sold yet another copy. I wasn't sure what would happen when I took a few days off from marketing my books. I was a little scared to be honest. I came to the conclusion that people will buy what they want. I want people to buy my books, but perhaps the way to get the point across isn’t tweeting about it four times a day. The truth of the matter is you already know if you want to read my work if you are reading my blog. If you think I’m a good writer and you like fantasy try it out. I don’t like gimmicks. I write because I can’t travel. I can’t physically go anyone because I have a family, however when I start writing I go to the ends of the earth. Some of my best moments are spent writing poems and short stories. I’m very happy that someone purchased a copy of my book without me asking them to. It means a lot to me , and that is why I write.

No comments: