Art Store

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Is fear good or bad?

Now that things are looking better for me;I find that I'm scared more than ever. The Vampire's Salvation is doing well in the UK and The Torn Veil of Dashien is also doing well. However I still scared. I guess I'm afraid I'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal.Breathe...My family needs me to succeed and everytime my five year old tells me you're an artist I melt. She respects me, and wants to be like me. Yet, I'm not anything special. I'm just trying to do something with everything that I am. I want my kids to look up to me, I really don't want to let them down.I feel horrible spamming tweets all the time. Buy my book buy my book. Yet I know if I don't get the word out there nobody else will. I don't understand how I can be in the top 100 for children's lit action adventure for the UK over the weekend and not make it above 20000 here. So, I guess I just needed to vent. I needed to tell you the things that I can't tell my family. I don't think they understand. Oh well have a nice night.

No comments: