Art Store

Monday, May 11, 2015

Online Relationships World of Warcraft

Five years ago if anyone would have told me that anyone could have a relationship with another person from across the world, I would have said, yeah right! Over the past few years I have watched my daughter talk and play with this beautiful child on World of Warcraft. Lexie and her friend were both around the same ages. Today Lex found out her friend lost her battle with a rare sickness and died. I have seen my daughter cry twice over death. She cried when my father died last year, and she cried when she found out her friend died. Never underestimate the relationships you make. Special things can come from so many avenues. The World of Warcraft community has created a family in so many ways. In what situation, can children grow up together by simply playing online? Bravo, and those relationships will be missed by players and respecters of the game.  Treasure the time you spend together!

RIP-Leah!
You will be missed by everyone.

No comments: