Art Store

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I Am So Fail Right Now

I'm in one of those kick ass horrible moods. If I were a room, the walls would be closing in right now. My chest hurts, not sure if it's because of this badly made bra or because I am still sick. Tomorrow is Friday. I feel myself reaching for it like a drowning swimmer reaches for the side of the pool before they sink. I still haven't gotten around to making the corrections on my manuscript. I saw a lady today with lumps on her back and it made me think about my dad. He had this lump on his chest and well the rest in history. I found a text message on my phone from February about taking him to the doctor. At that time he was getting around. Of course he died a month later.

Have you ever felt like you didn't fit in? There's once class I have to teach each day with this co-worker who has made it clear she hates me. For some reason, it is really starting to get to me. I was sick last week and on Monday I started feeling dizzy and I felt pains shooting up the side of my face. I leaned against the board, and she and the other coworker walked out. My clients were concerned. I balanced myself and took a few deep breaths. After they exited the room,I finished cleaning the board off and waited for a few seconds. What kind of therapist do I work with? What kind of company keeps a therapist with so many complaints by her co-workers? She hates everyone! If you have a low IQ, better not have her for your teacher, if you don't speak English, better not have her for your therapist because she will not try to help you at all. To be honest that is what caused our problems. I would not let her exclude someone from our class and deny them the chance to understand our work. We have had problems every since that day. I told my boss about it, but she is still there. I feel like they are harboring a bully, and they aren't doing anything about it.

I'm going to bed now...

No comments: